Rancilio Rocky Doserless Coffee Grinder
I’m a heavy espresso drinker and I do drink drip coffee. So easy to use and grinds expresso and coffee to the prefect taste. I use around the lowest setting for the expresso and close to the highest for the coffee and they are prefect tasting every time. The Rocky Coffee Grinder is ideal for the coffee enthusiast looking for better control over grinding. Featuring 50mm burr grinding plates crafted of the finest tempered steel, the Rocky is designed to deliver 55 different types of quality grounds at the press of a button, all without imparting additional heat during the process. It’s very likely that this will be your first and last coffee grinder for a long time regardless of upgrading your espresso machine.
– Solid-built, sturdy and will last for many years.
– The compact form doesn’t take too much precious counter space.
– Commercial-Grade Burr Grinder – The 50mm steel grinding plates are the same construction and quality as Rancilio’s commercial grinders. Note that the Rocky is not made for a commercial setting, it’s just built tough!
– Perfect Capacity – Smaller than the big commercial grinders, this machine still handles a little more than a half pound of beans at a time.
– The front grind switch is very convenient to operate.
Too Much Machine? – This is a high quality, high output commercial style grinder. Make sure the features fit your home needs.
Power Switch – Some users have complained about the placement of the power switch on the Rocky. Its location may make it difficult to handle the portafilter and operate the machine at the same time.
Large – The Rocky weighs 18 pounds and the motor makes up 11 of them. This will certainly take center stage in a small kitchen so make sure to measure your space prior to purchasing.